Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bringing Her Food From Afar - Chicken Salad Sandwich



Looked so good that I took a bite before I could take a picture!
 


Shred that leftover rotisserie chicken from previous meal.  (About 2 C)


Chop up any fresh herb you may have in your refridgerator or any dry herb you may have in your pantry.  This a lemon thyme that I have growing in the garden.  (A few sprigs fresh or 3/4 tbsp dry)



Mayo (To your own liking.  I like lots of mayo so I put about 1/2 C)


Chopped green onion (2 Tbsp)


Dried cranberries.  Or any other dried or fresh fruit: grapes, chopped apples, raisins, strawberries.  (1/3 C)


Seasoning salt (To taste) and I also added curry powder (1 tsp)












Mix it all together and enjoy on your favorite bread.  We had it with salad and Red Roasted Bell Pepper and Tomato soup.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment