Sunday, September 25, 2011

Delighting in the Fruits of Our Labor


This November will mark our 4th year anniversary in our apartment.  Year after year, I bought little plants and tried to keep them alive in pots to no avail because I was too selfish to plant them into the ground of the apartment we were renting.  This year, however, I decided that we were going to live in the moment and enjoy the season for what it is.  Life is too short to not seize this time to induldge in every ounce of opportunity we have been granted.  And boy, have we delighted in our little garden!  We have had many a red-smudged face.


Salads with many grape tomatoes!


Look at this vine!

Pattypan Squash

Cucumbers

Bell Pepper

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, I think you should post more often! :)))))) it's so encouraging, I loved reding about your dad and thinking about how God is the author and finisher of our faith....beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete