Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Shopping - Part 2

I did it again!  I shared at the cash register, but this experience was completely different than the previous.  I was in Office Depot buying paper and I was in line with one person ahead and two people behind.  The man at the register casually joked with the man ahead of me about being careful with the product he was buying or he could end up electrocuted.  I made a comment about not fearing death because I am pretty confident about where I am going.  The cashier chimed in with a scripture, the man ahead of me agreed and the woman behind me also made a comment indicating that she was a believer. 

On the way out of the store, the gentleman who was ahead of me admitted to having a desire to know Christ deeper.  I encouraged him to take the time to spend reading the bible more regularly and assured him that the Lord will surely give him more of a passion.  Then we prayed and parted ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment