Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In the Hospital Again



















Dad is in the hospital again.  He was admitted on Monday and we have spent much time there since then.  My husband took the day off and let me spend the whole day there yesterday.  He is fighting another blood infection but this time he has a skin infection on his elbow and his foot.  The doctors are concerned about the skin infection.  He is in good spirits but has not had much of an appetite.  Please pray for the skin infection to subside and for the swelling to go down.  An orthopedic surgeon saw him yesterday and said they may have to lance the area to drain the fluid.  We are hoping that they will not have to break the skin since his platelet count is always dangerously low.  Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I keep praying for your dad and your family.
    Are you alright?
    I worry about you too.
    Just be strong.
    You are always in my thought.

    ReplyDelete