Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Grampa Joe's House

When things get busy with my dad, it's difficult to make time for the other grampa.  They live two hours away from us and we try to see them at least six or seven times a year.  We usually do the long weekends to spend a couple of days with them, and of course the major holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.  My kids love to play around their property.  My daughter especially loves the horses.  She is so good with them and shows little fear around them, as opposed to her mother whose heartbeat used to race just by standing beside them.  My in laws have a passion for animals and rescued 3 of their 5 horses from being "disposed of" by buying them at an auction.  Maybe one day, my little girl will be a good rider. 
 







Little brother likes the horses too, but I think he enjoys playing in the dirt more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment